Re: Enlightenment and bringing windows to the top.

Other window managers I have used (KDE) allows for the following to happen

1) Focus follows the mouse (but window stays on whatever level it was at)
-and-
2) When I click in the middle of a window that is not on top, it will come
to the top.

but... the fix you suggested seems to be mutually exclusive. I can do ONE
of the two things, but not both.  I am guessing that Enlightenment can't
do it, but...

I hope that this makes sense.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Craig.