Re: More updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/18 pm

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 12:00:08AM -0400, Rasaki Bidemi Bolanle Temidire was heard to say:
> By the way, I would like to thank you for making the latest gnome rpms available
> to everyone.  I just changed over to RH 6.0 a few days ago from my debian 2.1
> system.  Under Debian, I was compiling the packages myself which I didn't
> really mind.  But I have to admit that it is really nice not to have to do
> that anymore since there is so much Red Hat support out there.  I like the
> stability of the Debian system but I think that they are a little slow in
> getting their new packages and updated distributions out.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Bidemi Temidire

  Use whatever distro you want but I think it's worth mentioning that Debian
packages for both Slink and Potato have been available for months, however
slow Debian may generally be at getting other stuff packaged. :-)

  Daniel

--
  A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.