Re: More updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/18 pm

Hi,

I hate to sound like and ungrateful jerk but I can't seem to downlad the
gnome-core rpms that you announced were available at your site.  I went in
there with good old fashion ftp and found that there were no permissions
assigned to the files.  The other packages that you put in there earlier today
were fine.

By the way, I would like to thank you for making the latest gnome rpms available
to everyone.  I just changed over to RH 6.0 a few days ago from my debian 2.1
system.  Under Debian, I was compiling the packages myself which I didn't
really mind.  But I have to admit that it is really nice not to have to do
that anymore since there is so much Red Hat support out there.  I like the
stability of the Debian system but I think that they are a little slow in
getting their new packages and updated distributions out.

Thanks again.

Bidemi Temidire