Re: Libraries

The esound package you are using was compiled with egcs, and your C
library was compiled with an older gcc.  To fix this problem, you will
need a new esound RPM that was compiled with gcc.  Try checking the GNOME
ftp site, and install the RPM from there.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/