gnome-app bug

  Hi.  Hopefully I'll get an answer this time, the last few messages I sent to
this list for help were ignored..

  I'm converting a program (an AIM client) to use the Gnome libraries.  In
the process, I believe that I have discovered a bug in gnome-app.  I am
creating a main window (using gnome_app_new() ) and inserting a status bar,
a content area, and a menu bar.  But when the window is displayed, the content
area isn't properly packed with respect to the menu bar until I manually
resize the window--instead, both the content area and the menu bar are put
at the origin of the window, with the menu bar displayed "in front of" the
content area.  Is there any way to kludge around this until the libgnomeui
maintainers fix it?  (or is this correct behavior..)

  Daniel
--
  If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings--including this one.