Re: Two question

I don't know about the first problem, but the second is easy to fix.  Edit
the /etc/X11/XF86Config file, and find the screen section.  If you are
using the XF86_svga server (most drivers are in this server), the section
will start with the lines:
  Section "Screen"
    Driver "svga"

Add this line to that section: