Re: getting session management into gnome-core105

That is not necessarily true -- the red hat 6.0 RPMs have a few patches in
them to do with session management (I haven't looked at RH6 yet, so don't
know for sure).  You could try applying the patches distributed in the
RH6.0 SRPMS before compiling gnome-core.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/