getting session management into gnome-core105

Nope, definately a RH6.0 thing. I just formatted the laptop tonight since
Best Buy had 6.0 in stock ($74, yikes!). RH has added some pretty cool stuff
to their GNOME install that the stock (even from CVS) load doesn't have.

When you log out, you get a dialog with a check box asking if you want to
save the current config. That is followed by radio buttons with Logout,
Restart, and Shutdown choices.

There's also a cool splash screen as it starts up. The one non-positive thing
I noticed is that E starts up with no background screen, so you get the
"Starting Enlightenment..." thing on the checked gray background you get
if you don't have a WM. Kinda ugly.

(It also won't compile SSH due to some oddity with wtmpx.h that no one
seems to have chased down yet, but that's another story).

-Steve