Re: help needed

landie wrote:

> this is my last request for help.  i installed all gnome core rpms in my
> suse 6.0 and when i start "startx gnome"  kde comes up,  can some one assit
> me

If your OS is comprised of a similar setup, then one of the following files
.xsession, .xinitrc, .Xclients, /etc/X11/xinit/Xclients will have a command in
them that directs X to start KDE. If your OS is much like mine, then "startx
gnome" will do nothing but load X and all _other_ configurations for X.

Signed,
Daniel D. Munden