Re: Applet_Config created from where?

OK, this kind of worked.  First I copied just Applet_Config from the default
account I had set up into /etc/gnome/config/panel.d/default.  It did get rid
of the main menu like I wanted and added a logout applet button.  However,
the rest of the apps, such as Netscape, etc, did copy over.  What's strange
is that the swallowed apps did appear fine.  What is in /etc/gnome doesn't
get copied over exactly.

So here is what is in /etc/gnome/config/panel.d/default

Applet_1.desktop   Applet_3.desktop  Applet_5.desktop  Applet_Config
Applet_10.desktop  Applet_3_Extern   Applet_6.desktop  panel
Applet_11.desktop  Applet_4.desktop  Applet_6_Extern
Applet_2.desktop   Applet_4_Extern   Applet_7_Extern

And Applet_Config looks like this:

[Applet_7]
id=Extern
goad_id=gen_util_clock
position=907
panel=0
right_stick=true

[Applet_8]
id=Empty
parameters=1
pixmap=/usr/share/pixmaps/panel-drawer.png
tooltip=
position=3
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_3]
id=Extern
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_3.desktop
position=418
panel=0
right_stick=false
goad_id=gnomepager_applet

[Applet_4]
id=Extern
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_4.desktop
position=907
panel=0
right_stick=true
goad_id=gen_util_clock

[Applet_9]
id=Logout
position=3
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_10]
id=Empty
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_10.desktop
position=105
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_11]
id=Empty
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_11.desktop
position=54
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_5]
id=Logout
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_5.desktop
position=3
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_1]
id=Launcher
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_1.desktop
position=105
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_2]
id=Launcher
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_2.desktop
position=156
panel=0
right_stick=false

[Applet_6]
id=Launcher
parameters=/home/default/.gnome//panel.d/default/Applet_6.desktop
position=54
panel=0
right_stick=false

But here is what appears in the users directory,
/home/test.case/.gnome/panel.d/default

Applet_1_Extern  Applet_2_Extern  Applet_Config  panel

And Applet_Config looks like this:

[Applet_1]
id=Extern
goad_id=gnomepager_applet