Re: [RE: Launch FM from panel?] [Repost]

: > Sorry, but that's not what I meant. I should have included this
with the first
: > post. I already have GMC running. That is, with the icons on the
desktop. Now,
: > I would like to open the file manager. Like when you double-click "Home
: > directory." I'd like to do this directly from the Gnome panel instead of
: > having to iconize everything to get to my desktop. Thanks anyway!
: >
: > Jeff
:
: Gmc notices that it's already running and just puts up a window, so this
: should work.

I happened to try this right before you posted - it started multiple
gmc processes. I had to exit all of them to make desktop icons go
away. (gmc 4.5.30)

	- A