Re: [RE: Launch FM from panel?] [Repost]

Sorry, but that's not what I meant. I should have included this with the first
post. I already have GMC running. That is, with the icons on the desktop. Now,
I would like to open the file manager. Like when you double-click "Home
directory." I'd like to do this directly from the Gnome panel instead of
having to iconize everything to get to my desktop. Thanks anyway!

Jeff