Re: [Q] esd vs nas + another question

Richard Hult <rhult@hem2.passagen.se> writes:

> > Another question: what applications are supposed to be `swallow-able' > in
> the panel ? I've tried to swallow an xeyes or xload process, out of >
> curoisity, but all it does is resizing it to 48x48, putting an empty room in
> > the panel, and displaying it as usual. Ah, anda ... the panel drops core
> from > time to time ;-)
>
> Are you running enlightenment? You can't swallow with e for the moment. I
> don't know why...

        OK, that's it then.

> Could you send a stack trace from the core file to the list when that
> happens, with a description of what you were doing when it crashed? That
> would help more than just say that it crashed ;)

        I've planned to investigate. It's just that I can't do it now. I just
asked in case it was a known problem on sparcstations or something.

--
    /     /   _   _       Didier Verna        http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/
 - / / - / / /_/ /      E.N.S.T. INF C201.1      mailto:verna@inf.enst.fr