Re: Same Gnome

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 10:59:21AM -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> I sent in an email report on this to one of the maintainers, but haven't
> heard.  I've had a problem with SameGnome stones not disappearing when
> clicked on.  I rebuild the games package after installing the new glib,
> gtk and gnome libs and base package, also rebuilt packages affected by
> those.  Has anyone else seen this?  I have been linking to a 1.01 png
> package, but can't figure how that would affect things.

I'm the gnome games maintainer, although I haven't done much lately.
Blame it on the end of classes, finals, or my hard drive crash, if you
want.  I'm having lots of free time starting middle of next week, so
I'll be glad to add it to the queue.  However, a quick scan of my
outstanding bug reports shows nothing on this one.  Would you please
file a bug report against gnome-games giving the description of the
problem?  Thanks.

(If you need help filing a bug report start at http://bugs.gnome.org
and follow from there.)

> Any ideas as to what would cause this?  All the other games seems to
> behaving properly.

Not right now, as I don't even have a working GNOME installation right
now.  I'll look into it as soon as possible, but again, best to file a
bug report so that it's not just lost in my email.

--
Ian Peters		"I never let schooling interfere with my education."
itp@gnu.org					-- Mark Twain