redhat-6.0: New Enlightenment focus behaviour

Hi-

I sent this email directly to a developer, but then it occurred to me
that someone on this list might know the answer.  Does anyone know
what's changed with the focus?  I've decided to use WindowMaker
which seems to do the right thing with the Emacs-frame focus.

        Thanks,

            -Fred