Re: Gnome Doesn't Logout!

I'm having a similar problem.  I sort of found a (rather convoluted)
workaround.  I haven't tested this but I did it twice last night and so it
seemed reproducible on my system.  If you run startx (and
Gnome/Enlightenment) then kill enlightenment (because you can't log
out)  then kill the Gnome-session then run startx again everything will be
relatively normal.  BTW: If I kill Gnome-session before Enlightenment all
my Enlightenment settings are lost - this seems like a somewhat annoying
feature - though I think I can understand why it might be preferable to
have no settings rather than a potentially corrupted settings file.

I'll try it again tonight and see if this is truly reproducible or if it
was just one of those late at night things.