Re: screen capture: How do I do it?

Hi Armando,

The Gimp is by far the best utility for this. (http://www.gimp.org)

You probably already have it installed. If so, it should be in your
Graphics folder on the Gnome Menu. You'll find it is pretty much self
explanatory as to how specific sections of your desktop are captured.

I'm in Windoze right now, so I can't check for the exact location of the
screen capture utility. Just open a few of the Gimp menus at the top of
the main control applet and you'll see it there somewhere.

Hamish