Re: PPP dialup utility

I installed the gnome network package but when I tried to start up
gnome-ppp, an error message occurs that says there's a error in
may not sync with the most recent release. Nay solutions?
Thanks.

On 5/1/99, 6:48:42 PM, bratsche@dfw.net wrote regarding Re: PPP dialup
utility:

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq