Installation Problems

I have downloaded all the files from gnome.org for GNOME 1.0 and
written them to CD.

Now I am trying to install GNOME from this CD. I mount the CD
under linux and windows using the Disk Manager and then use the xterm
to run the folliwing command

RPM -Uvh *.rpm from the /mnt/cdrom/gmone directory but its says it
needs the following files

libguile.so.2
gtk+ = 1.06
imlib = 1.81
libglib-1.1.so.3
libgdk-1.1.so.2

I have searched my linux installation disk for these files and cannot
find them ? Can anyone help me ? Im a newbie to Linux and X windows
!!

Many Thanks for your help

Malcolm

o--------------------------------------------------------------------o
  Jump for the moon
  Because even if you miss
  You land among the *stars*
  Malcolm Whitworth  MSc
  School of Earth, Environmental and Physical Sciences
  University of Portsmouth
  Portsmouth   ENGLAND
  +44 (0) 1705 843891
  email: malcolm.whitworth@port.ac.uk