Re: esddsp and other stuff

For mpg123, the latest version can be targeted at esound as the sound
driver.  With that target, you could play all your mp3's concurrently if
you wanted (it sounds bad though :).

I don't know about x11amp though.

The problems may be related to you using an alpha.  Maybe
esound/libaudiofile/x11amp are not 64-bit clean or it might be related to
byte order (what endianness is alpha linux?).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/