Re: IBM just announced speech recognition: was (Re: gnome and handicapped access..)

Thanks, Colin. I know German just well enough to understand this, although
I should probably study up some more before trying to read any of the
literature.

I won't have any time to look for any of this (or any of the books that
Bertrand posted before) until after school is out in a few weeks. I'm
interested in studying up on speech algorithms along with anyone else
interested though.

Cody Russell,
  bratsche@dfw.net