Re: gnome-core compiliation error: _localtime_r undefined

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 02:59:09PM -0600, BASS, Ned* wrote:
> After that the applet compiled successfully.  Can anyone tell me the
> _right_ way to fix this?

First up, does the applet use localtime_r blindly, or is it
conditionalised by HAVE_LOCALTIME_R, and does it test for this function.
If it doesn't it is broken.  Look at glib/gdate.c#808 for how to fix it.
It compiles on later versions of FreeBSD because they have localtime_r
in libc.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--
--+--   "Maybe tomorrow will be better than today,