which v of guile for gnumeric?

When I run gnumeric 0.21, I get the following:

	ERROR: Unbound variable: software-type

This is related to my version of guile, yes?

reflections% rpm -qi guile                                                                                                            /tmp
Name: guile                       Distribution: Manhattan
Version: 1.2                               Vendor: Red Hat Software
Release: 6                             Build Date: Fri Sep 11 04:26:52 1998
Install date: Mon Mar 15 14:26:35 1999      Build Host: porky.redhat.com
Group: Development/Languages         Source RPM: guile-1.2-6.src.rpm
Size: 650146                           License: GPL
Packager: Red Hat Software <bugs@redhat.com>
Guile, a portable, embeddable Scheme implementation written in C.  Guile
provides a machine independent execution platform that can be linked in as a
library when building extensible programs.

Is this right?  Anyone know what the problem is here?  I've seen others

Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton