Re: [Fwd: CVS and compiling for FreeBSD]

Todd,

Where's what I have so far:
- Running FreeBSD 2.2.8
- Used CVS to pull the lastest version of GNOME
- Downloaded autoconf version 2.13 and installed along with M4 1.4
- Then started with an attempt to start to compile the process.
- Next tried to create a "configure" file to create the Makefile so here is what I
did
$ cd glib
$ autoconf
configure.in:171: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:172: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:195: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:196: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:197: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:198: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:199: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:200: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:219: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:234: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:249: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:256: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:336: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:365: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:387: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:409: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:499: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:753: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:801: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compling
configure.in:819: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compilllling
$
$ ./configure
./configure: 583: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
$

Tim