Re: [Fwd: CVS and compiling for FreeBSD]

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Tim Michals wrote:

> I used cvs to pull out the the current release of gnome.  I having some
> problems generating the configure files.  I'm using FreeBSD.  Also,
> downloaded and installed the lastest autoconf and M4. Any clues?

Perhaps if you described the problem to us, we could help you more effectively.

Patient: "Doctor it hurts!"
Doctor:  "You mind telling me where?"

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton