question on gmc

Okay, I have another question.  WhenI use 4.5.28 of gmc, and I do a
"recreate desktop shortcuts" I get some cool URL icons.  But there doesn't
seem to be any mechanism in gmc that allows me to create my own URL icons.
I can tell they are different because if I do a properties on one of the
URL icons, I get some different dialog boxes.

So the question is, how do you create URL icons?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/