Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 02:45:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Christopher T. Lansdown <lansdoct@screech.cs.alfred.edu>
To: Havoc Pennington <rhp@zirx.pair.com>
Subject: a gnome question

Havoc,
	I've got a gnome question for you.  Do you know how to make a
default gnome config?  I've installed gnome on all the computers in the
comp. sci. lab (I'm the admin and they're linux boxes).  The default gnome
config doesn't look that good, and I'd like to add some programs specific
to our department as icons, etc.  Do you know how to do this or where to
find out how to?  I haven't found it in the documentation that I've been
looking through.
	-Chris

lansdoct@cs.alfred.edu
"If I had had more time I would have written you a shorter letter." - Pascal
Linux Programs: http://cs.alfred.edu/~lansdoct/linux/
Linux - Get there. Today.