?: how do I specify gnome-terminal as my default terminal for app launcher?

Hi,

	Q: How do I specify gnome-terminal as my default terminal
	when launching a (terminal-based) application?

	When I create a launcher applet, I select:

		Command:  ... whatever command ...
		Type: Application
		Run in Terminal  (checked)

	So when I click it, it brings up a terminal to run my app.
	Problem: it always uses xterm!!  I don't know how to override
	that to bringup a gnome-terminal (of course) instead.

	Workaround: I had to use:

		Command:	gnome-terminal -c "... whatever ..."

	which is rather cumbersome.

	thanks
	ha`m