--warner for capplet

My session management seems rather flaked; occasionally my
panels will disappear, never to return. If I quit X,
restart, and start the panel manually, I get it the way it
looked a few "revisions" ago.

My .xsession-errors contains:
Error on option --warner: unknown option.
Run 'session-properties-capplet --help' to see a full list
of available command line options.

I've grepped the control centre source and "warner" doesn't
pop up, so I assume that this option isn't recognized.

My rather uninformed diagnosis is that when the session
manager is trying to save the control panel state, it's
failing b/c of this option. I don't have the control panel
open, incidentally. Symlinking session-properties-capplet to
/bin/true seems to be sorta working for now.

Has anyone else run into this and/or knows if my ideas make
sense?

BTW, I'm running the latest tarballs of everything.

--Jon, N9RUJ	jnieho38@calvin.edu	www.calvin.edu/~jnieho38
`finger jnieho38@calvin.edu` for geek code block.

"God is dead"
    --Nietzche