Re: panel idea

Hi,

 frantzdb> [...], but I usually have two panels, one withought
 frantzdb> a menu. I also like a padding of 0pxls between
 frantzdb> launchers/applets. this means I have to find that one pixel
 frantzdb> on the edge of the panel if I want to add more things to
 frantzdb> the panel.

You could add the applet to the other panel by means of the foot menu.
Then middle-drag it to your panel of choice.

 frantzdb> I admit it would be ugly to have one unrelated
 frantzdb> option on a launcher/applet's right click menu,

Indeed.

 frantzdb> so maby it could only be active on corner panels or when
 frantzdb> the user says so or when the spacing is < some real value
 frantzdb> n...

Hmm, what about a "free right-click space" at the end of corner
panels?

        Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>