Re: kill button

: With fvwm95 I have an icon on the button bar that when I click on it puts
: the pointer into kill mode, and I can then kill any window by clicking on
: it.  How can I set this up with gnome?
:
: Gary

It's really a window manager thing. With Enlightenment (if you don't
know which manager you're running then you're probably running
Enlightenment) right-clicking the regular "close" button will send a
"kill". "Kill" is like "close" but with a "dammit I mean it"
added. Just like in life, you shouldn't try killing unless close (a
regular left-click) isn't working.

	- A