SuSE 6 rpm files?

I was using the www.linuxbe.org link from www.gnome.org and see a
notice that I presume means that the site is down for some testing and
I see a date there like 28/3/99.  The announcement is in french I
believe so I cannot make out all the details.  Could someone please
translate what the announcement means for me?  A few people have asked
me about the SuSE 6 rpm files so I would like to be able to provide
that site as a reference point.

Thanks to Jan for making such great rpm files for GNOME.  I appreciate
the effort and delivering the latest libraries and applications for
SuSE 6.

--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com