gnome-core-1.0.4

Hello All,

  I see that gnome-core-1.0.4 has finally been released i just wonder if any
one has got this compiled and working with my expierence of 1.0.3 on a fresh
install i could not get gnome to run i type startx and it would just hang
but if i installed 1.0.1 and run startx the panel and every thing came up
fine then upgrade to 1.0.3 it would work fine i gues 1.0.3 was missing
something or i did, so i just want to know weather 1.0.4 will have the same
problem if any one has tride to install it yet "also i now to change line 18
of default.session to my wm"