RE: gtcd grows and crashes

This matches my experience exactly.  I only get this behavior when
I'm using a pixmap theme like Marble3d -- it never happens to me
with any non-pixmap themes, or with GtkStep.  I've had this happen
randomly in other gnome apps too (gnomehack, gmc), so I suspect
there's an underlying bug in gtk or gnome-libs.

- Dave