RE: gtcd grows and crashes

as far as i know its the only program that seems afected... most themes are
pixmap based.
if you run gtcd for a gnome-terminal, you will see it crash out with an
error message saying something about bad pixmaps... this should hold true
for any program that is broken by the pixmap engine...

as far as i know, there are no other gnome cd players :(