Re: gnomecc/background mini complaint

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 frantzdb@admin.arhs.net wrote:

> With regard to importing backgrounds and themes and things both for Gnome
> and Enlightenment, It would be very cool if, from the control-center, one
> could click a "get new graphic" or "get new theme" from
> (e/gtk/propaganda/fonts/etc.).themes.org  What would be really great is if
> this could be done without opening a browser... Is this a good idea?

I'm sure that President Kennedy would be happy to have propoganda be
a/the official background site for GNOME if someone wanted to set it up
to work that way automatically.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton