gnomecc/background mini complaint

I have loaded all of propoganda's backgrounds into the background
properties of the control center.  This experience brought out a few
items:

- In order to load all of the images in a directory, I had to modify
the Desktops file by hand; I couldn't figure out a fast way to import
>100 images.

- When selecting an image, I can only see as many as will fit on the
screen in the pull-down menu.  The menu needs to scroll, or it needs to
pop out a new menu on the side, or there needs to be another interface
for selecting your image.  So, for now, I can only have images that
start with A-F.

- When viewing the new Volume 5 on p.t.o, I viewed the image for one of
the tiles.  I can D&D this image into ee, but I can't drag it onto the
background properties capplet.  Dragging it onto the desktop should,
to my way of thinking, set the background to be that image, but instead
it just links the URL onto the desktop.

Just some ideas for people interested in improving the background capplet.
It's still pretty darned cool.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton