Re: Compile errors for gnome-libs (no, not related to docs :) )

> I recently installed E for the first time to try it out. And someone
> mentioned I should get e-conf as well. So I've been trying to install
> gnome-libs so that I can install e-conf, and I keep getting the following
> error:
>
> ../libgnomeui/.libs/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to
> `gdk_imlib_set_cache_info'
> ../libgnomeui/.libs/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to

You need to install the latest version of imlib.  Have you installed imlib
as of yet?  Make sure that you've satisifed all dependencies for
gnome-libs.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/