"undef. ref. to __va_copy"??

I'm trying to compile gnome-core 1.0.3. I've compiled everything else so
far, but I'm using base gtk+, glib and imlib from recent RPMs. Gnome libs
1.0.4 is installed in /usr/local. Anyway, gcc terminates in gnome-core
with this message:

gsm-protocol.c:in function "commandv": undefined reference to __va_copy

There is also another undefined ref error message about some other
"__va_**" something ot other. Do you what is going on, and how to fix it?
Thank you in advance

--
Pierluigi Miraglia pierlu AT iname.com pmiragli AT kent.edu

The soul has a self-increasing logos (Herakl.)