E and icons

Maybe this is a stupid question that I could find the answer to elsewhere
but:  in enlightenment, I like to keep my GNOME Panel in the bottom left
corner and by default, minimized windows in E end up in the bottom left
corner. I would like to know if there is any way to tell enlightenment to
drop icons in the bottom right corner. I looked in e-conf and could not
find anything in there as to how to get this done.

Thanks in advance for info,
Neb
neb@aspeninst.org