Re: Problems with ORBit.0.4.0

Jon Arild Třrresdal wrote:
> Hello there.
> I'm trying to get e-comf to work at our network on the university. And I
> can't get ORBit to compile. If sombody recognice this problem:
>
> make[3]: Entering directory `/Home/sstud2/s146/src/ORBit-0.4.0/src/orb'
> ../../src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl --noskels
> ../../src/daemons/interface_repository/interface_repository.idl
> indent: usage: indent file [ outfile ] [ options ]
> make[3]: *** [interface_repository.h] Broken Pipe
>
> and know what I can to to fiks it, please send me some hints.
>
> When I tryed the 'orbit-idl' command, I got the error:
>
> 	indent: usage: indent file [ outfile ] [ options ]
> 	Broken pipe
>
> Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

I can, but you didn't write which OS you're using, so I can't tell
you how to fix it exactly. ORBit expects to work with GNU indent.
You could either get that one, and make sure it's in your PATH in
front of any other, or you could change the source a bit.

In src/idl-compiler/main.c there is a #define for INDENT macro.
Change it to suit your indent's needs.

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.