gmc properties cancel button crash

  Hmm.  This has been popping up sporadically; I think I remember getting a
message that it was fixed--in fact, I think that I remember it being fixed,
so I'm wondering if this is something screwey on my system (again).  But I did
a clean reinstall of Gnome recently (a day or two ago) in order to move to
Debian packages for the widget set and image support libraries, so I don't
really see how I could have much cruft hanging around.

  The problem is quite simple: if I open gmc, right-click on a file, and
select "Cancel", gmc aborts with:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)

  I suppose that in a way this is correct behavior--after all, it certainly
"cancels" the changes that the user made--but I think that possibly
a..um..slightly more optimal action could be taken. ;-)

  Daniel

--
  Man is timid; he no longer says 'I think' or 'I am' but quotes some prophet
 or sage.