Problem with some GNOME rpms (requires old libguile)

Hello,
	I just downloaded the newer rpms from the GNOME ftp site (dated 18
March) and had a problem with several of them (specifically gnome-games,
gnumeric, and libgtop-examples.) The problem is that they require
libguile.so.2 , the old rpms required libguile.so.4 which is the
libguile included in the guile rpm on the ftp site. It doesn't matter
much to me since I don't use gnumeric or libgtop and the old gnome-games
is fine, but I thought somebody should know.

	-Harry