Great Job!

Great job with Gnome. My only problem, as I stated in an earlier email
is with the Theme Selector for gtk-themes. I can choose the theme I
wish,
load the theme. As soon as I click OK, then close gnomecc, theme-select
takes 99% of the cpu. I then have to kill the pid to stop it.

This did not start until the install of gtk-engines-0.5-8,
gnome-libs-1.03,
gnome-core-1.0.3, and control-center-1.0.3. I removed these 4 and
reinstalled
the originals, but it didn't make any difference.

Here is a screenshot, http://www.clinton-famnet.com/~tshull/RHEGnome.jpg

Thanks again for a great job.

RH 5.2 (with many upgrades)
Enlighenment 0.15.4-1
Gnome 1.0.1-1 (with upgrades)
Dual PII 333
256 SDRAM

If anyone has any idea of what could cause theme-select to not close I
would appreciate a fix.

Terry
tshull@clinton-famnet.com