Re: autogen.sh and ACLOCAL_FLAGS

On Sat, Mar 20, 1999 at 08:15:15AM +1100, Andrew Clausen was heard to say:
> Daniel Burrows wrote:
>
> >   ACLOCAL_DIR=`aclocal --print-ac-dir`
>
> You could also make sure you install all in m4 files into this ACLOCAL_DIR, as well.
>
> Andrew Clausen

  How do I do that from a bunch of scripts?  Is there a configure option? (a
quick scan of ./configure --help doesn't reveal anything).  Am I going to
be forced to make a symbolic link from /usr/local/gnome/share/aclocal to
/usr/share/aclocal?  Either way is Icky and pollutes areas not under the Gnome
installation tree (which is the whole point of having a separate prefix,
although admittedly the mess is somewhat contained..to /usr/share/aclocal)

  I'm unconvinced.  Sorry. ;-)

  Daniel

--
All generalizations are dangerous.