Re: gsqlfe cores when trying to connect to ORBit.

> I'll look into this. Pls note that MySQL currently needs

Thanks!  I'm not familiar with how ORBit works.  Otherwise, I would have
given you a better bug report.

> a atring like 'DATABASE=stats' in the database field when connecting
> to a database. The stacktrace shows that you entered 'stats', which is
> currently not possible.

Okay.  That makes some sense.  However, I still get the same problem.

> This will be fixed in the next release, which will also come with a GUI
> to configure database names and their access methods.

Kickbutt!  You might want to contact the person doing gmysql, he's got
something like that going already.  Maybe you can combine your projects
together.  He'll have the advantage of at least having his stuff
abstracted.:)

> Please file a bug report using <http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html>
> as a guideline on how to do this. Then i might be faster to give you
> feedback and the chance that i overlook a bug report is smaller
> (gnome-list is rather high volume).

Alright, that sounds good to me.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/