Re: gsqlfe cores when trying to connect to ORBit.

s> At least htat is how I interpret it.  The error occurs when I try to use
s> the connection dialog box to connect to a mysql server.

I'll look into this. Pls note that MySQL currently needs
a atring like 'DATABASE=stats' in the database field when connecting
to a database. The stacktrace shows that you entered 'stats', which is
currently not possible.

This will be fixed in the next release, which will also come with a GUI
to configure database names and their access methods.

Please file a bug report using <http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html>
as a guideline on how to do this. Then i might be faster to give you
feedback and the chance that i overlook a bug report is smaller
(gnome-list is rather high volume).
--
Michael Lausch
See my web page <http://www.lausch.at/> or query PGP key server for PGP key.