Re: Updated gnome-* RPMs

  FKM> There is only one way to find out :)

  FKM> you can allways force a downgrade if it has problems

Unless of course rpm ceases to work.  I would not be too casual
dealing with glibc.  Lots and lots of things depend on it.  I have a
5.2 machine that I can afford to loose.  I may upgrade it and no major
issues arise I will report it here.

If someone has already done this, enquiring minds want to hear about
it.

Gisli