Re: Odd gnome-pager/corner panel behavior

    Yes, as soon as I upgraded to gnome-core 1.0.3, I noticed the same
problem. If I stick any applet into a corner panel, especially the vertical
type, one of the arrow tabs disappears, and the right half (if the panel is
on the left side of the screen) is cutoff...Possible bug in gnome-core
1.0.3?