Re: gnome-session -- don't save session upon exit

I have something like this in my .xinitrc:
exec enlightenment &
exec background-properties-capplet --init-session-settings &
exec gmc --nowindows &
exec panel
-
That runs the panel, gmc, and with window manager. It also sets my background color. I don't have much intrest in using gnome-sound or the screensaver, so these are enough for me. You might also wan't to init the keyboard and mouse capplets. Look in your ~/.gnome/session files to see what you wan't to run, and run it from .xinitrc.